Enrolment at Canadian Lead Primary School

Victorian school zones are available on the Find my School websiteA school zone defines an area’s designated neighbourhood government school (local school).  Every Victorian student has a legislated right to enrol at their local school.

Though all students are guaranteed a place at their local school, in some cases a school may not have sufficient accommodation to enrol all students from outside their zone

For more information about how these enrolments must be prioritised, refer to the Placement Policy.

Process for enrolment

If you are in our school zone and interested in enrolling your child, please contact our school office for enrolment information.

If out of zone please complete the Application to Enrol in a Victorian Government School form (This form is also available from the school) and return it to our school office.  The school will then contact you with further information.

School tours

School tours are held every Friday at 9:30am.  Bookings can be made by contacting our school office.

Parent payment and financial support for families

For information on the voluntary financial contributions for 2023 please refer to the CLPS Parent Payment Policy

For further information on the Department’s Parent Payments Policy please refer to the DET Parent Payment Policy